I love to find good blogs and websites online, and I know most readers do, too. Here are some of the things that caught my eye in my travels online this week:
– I found this piece by a publishing professional on what makes her fall in love with a book pretty interesting. Some of it I would have guessed on my own, but not all. I find it interesting to read about what brings different people to certain books.
– And speaking of what makes books catch our eyes, here’s a visual feast of upcoming 2015 inspirational fiction releases!
– The interplay between the Old Testament and the New is something that alternately confounds and fascinates me. More than once I have laid my flawed and human inability to understand concepts out before God. This book sounds like it could be a helpful and interesting read.
– Broken friendships aren’t a fun, happy topic, but it’s a pain almost everyone I know has endured. It’s one we don’t often discuss, though, except maybe in hushed conversations on those rare occasions we feel like we can really let ourselves be vulnerable. Good to see someone offering encouragement on the subject.
– I adore Jane Austen’s novels, British history, and tea, and one of my dream trips would definitely be one of the tours of England offered by the founder of Sense & Sensibility Patterns. They just look like so much fun! Of course I’m a terrible seamstress so a Regency gown that comes off of my sewing machine would be downright laughable but still…a lady can dream. And these pictures from the most recent tour definitely make me do that. Someday I will see that museum!
– We don’t currently have a newborn, but this brings back happy memories. Wouldn’t mind having another round of the newborn days someday soon either.
– And since I’m in the thick of toddlerdom, this video totally cracked me up!